Burrito Pillowcase

 When my grandkids got a little older, I decided to do a sewing project with them.  A couple of them were still pretty young (4 years old) so there was more help involved.  I chose this pattern :https://www.sewsimplehome.com/2018/03/create-custom-pillowcase-using-burrito.html?utm_medium=social&utm_source=pinterest&utm_campaign=tailwind_smartloop&utm_content=smartloop&utm_term=33712628 , but there are many out there.  I let the kids pick their fabric, and tried not to influence them.  Their idea of what was cute was a little different than mine, but I wanted them to remember the experience as one they were able to choose.  I used the rotary blade to cut, but let them pin it.  I let them sew if they wanted, or just push the pedal, or just push the fabric through.  They loved the final product.  











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Felt Activity Books